Does self-judgment have you sitting on the sidelines of life? If so this group is for you!
Paint your way to personal freedom!
Paint freely, without judgement
No previous experience painting necessary
Connect with your inner knowing and unconscious wisdom
All materials supplied
Invite your inner critic to sit on the sidelines while you paint with freedom that flows and liberates.
You will discover symbols and meanings that you could not otherwise have imagined. Your unconscious mind and wisdom conveys nuggets to you in dreams and can do so at the end of your paint brush as well!
- We meet for 90 minutes weekly for 8 weeks
- Tuesdays from 7 PM to 8:30 PM
- Next group begins TBA
- Price is $50 per session (all materials included in the price) and $40 per session if you bring your own materials. (Some sliding-fee-scale slots available $30-40).
- Location: 5040 SW Griffith Dr. Suite 201, Beaverton, OR 97007
- Limit of 6 people per group
- Experience for yourself this profound and life changing process! Call (503) 481-0161 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org now to register! There are only a few openings left!
Freedom Through Color
The images that emerge will surprise and please you. They will inform you in ways you never imagined.
The healing that you experience from this process can be very profound and life changing.
You simply need to open to the possibility.
The Group Process:
You will spend the first 15 minutes of group quieting the mind through guided meditations. The next 40-60 minutes will be spent painting. We will wrap up the group by sharing about our paintings and the meanings and symbols that have emerged. (speaking and sharing in group is always optional)